Description of Wika VietNam: Model PGT23-063
- At any point with limited space, where the process pressure has to be indicated locally, and, at the same time, a signal is wanted to be transmitted to a central controller or remote control room, the Wika Vietnam model PGT23.063 intelliGAUGE (Patent applied for, among others European Patent No. EP 06113003) can be used.
- Through the combination of a mechanical measuring system and electronic signal processing, the process pressure can be read securely, even if the power supply is lost.
- The Wika Vietnam Model PGT23.063 intelliGAUGE fulfils all safety-related requirements of the relevant standards and regulations for the on-site display of the operating pressure of pressure vessels. An additional measuring point for the mechanical pressure indication can thus be saved.
- The Wika Vietnam Model PGT23.063 is built upon a high-quality, stainless steel pressure gauge in safety pattern version model 23x.30 with nominal size of 63. The pressure gauge is manufactured in accordance with EN 837-1.
- The durable, fully-welded Bourdon tube measuring system produces a pointer rotation proportional to the pressure.
- An electronic angle encoder, proven in safety-critical automotive applications, determines the position of the pointer shaft – it is a non-contact sensor and therefore completely free from wear and friction. From this, the pressure-proportional, 4 ... 20 mA electrical output signal is produced.
- The electronic WIKA transmitter, integrated into the highquality mechanical pressure gauge, combines the advantages of electrical signal transmission with the advantages of a local mechanical display.
- The measuring span (electrical output signal) is set automatically along with the mechanical display, i.e. the scale over the full display range corresponds to 4 ... 20 mA.