Product information Snubber for pressure measuring instruments WIKA Model 910.12
Applications Wika Vietnam Model 910.12
- Snubbers wika model 910.12 for pressure measuring instruments are intended to suppress the effect of pressure surges and pressure pulses of the medium
- Stainless steel version for aggressive media, even in aggressive ambience
- Process industry: Machine building, general plant construction, chemical/petrochemical, power plants, mining, on- and offshore and environmental technology
Description Wika Vietnam Model 910.12
- The snubber is adjustable (modification of the crosssectional flow) and can thus be adapted individually to the respective operating conditions. A readjustment during operation, if required, is possible at any time.
- The pulsations and pressure surges in the medium, occurring e.g. in compressors, steam engines, hydraulic presses, tensile testing machines etc., are largely compensated by this snubber wika model 910.12.This considerably increases the service life of the pressure measuring instrument and improves the reading accuracy.